Welcome to the Cleveland State University
Employment Opportunity Site!
Here, you will be able to search for position postings and apply for vacant positions. You must use this site to apply for all vacant positions within the University.
- To search positions, click the Search Postings link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Application link on the navigation bar, then follow the directions.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing application.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
Offer of employment is contingent on satisfactory completion of the University's verification of credentials and other information required by law and/or University policies or practices, including but not limited to a criminal background check.
If you have questions, please email the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE:To protect the security of your application information, please logout of the site and close your browser window when you are finished.
For more information about the benefits of working at CSU, please visit our website at: http://www.csuohio.edu/offices/hrd/employment.html
It is the policy of Cleveland State University to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law